France > Cioks > Accessoire > Alimentation > Crux
CIOKS CRUX is the ultimate add-on to CIOKS DC7 if you are using a Neural DSP Quad Cortex, a Line 6 HX- series pedal or another power-hungry 9V or 12V multi-effects pedal. Simply connect the CRUX to the 24V outlet on DC7, set the correct voltage on CRUX, connect the appropriate CIOKS Flex cable from CRUX to your multi-effect pedal and you are good to go.
Using CRUX frees up the outlets on DC7 that would otherwise be needed to run these devices (for instance four for a Neural DSP Quad Cortex and two outlets for a Line HX Stomp), allowing you to run more pedals along with your multi-effects device. CRUX therefore provides a simpler, more reliable setup and gives you more options for connecting additional pedals.
- Converts the 24V aux outlet on DC7 into a powerful 9 or 12V outlet with a total power of 24W
- Powers a Neural DSP Quad Cortex with DC7 saving you 4 outlets on the DC7
- Overload and short circuit protected outlet
- Overvoltage protected outlet protecting your equipment
- CIOKS CRUX has the same 1-inch profile (25,4mm) as CIOKS DC7
- Compatible with CIOKS MiniGRIP for drill-free mounting underneath Pedaltrain boards
- One 24V DC Link cable included (L2415)
- Two Flex cables included (1050 & 3050)
- Designed in Denmark, assembled in Poland
- 5-year worldwide warranty
En tant que distributeur, nous ne vendons pas directement aux particuliers.
Pour acheter nos produits, veuillez consulter notre liste de revendeurs.