France > Dreadbox > Effet > Phaser > Lethargy
Dreadbox LETHARGY is an OTA based Phase Shifter effect pedal suitable for fretted instruments and synthesizers, with eurorack patch compatibility. This is not where the LETHARGY ends however though, as it gives you control over the balance between the LFO and Manual controlling the phase shifting as well as two selectable waveforms for the LFO - triangle and square wave The Feedback control allows you to create sounds ranging from smooth pitch vibrato and vibe effects to feedback-ladden distorted extreme phase shifting. The pedal's Rate control ranges from very (very!) slow - hence the name - up to 110 Hz which puts it into FM territory. Its three patch points grant CV control over the Manual and Rate knobs and provide you with an LFO output, making the LETHARGY a perfect device for synth fans.
- 8-Stage Phase Shifter Effects Pedal
- Fully Analog OTA-based Phase Shifter
- Offers extremely wide LFO range of as slow as 15 seconds up to 110 Hz
- 2 LFO wave shapes
o Triangle - for classic, casual phaser effects
o Square Wave - for choppy, rhythmic phase shifting
- Adjustable balance between LFO and Manual control modulating the phase shift
- 3 patch points to interact with modular and CV gear
o MANUAL - accepts CV to control the Initial Phase Shift Degree at +/- 5V
o RATE - accepts CV to control the Phasing Rate at +/- 5V
o LFO OUT - sends out the LFO at +/- 5V
- Silent CMOS Buffered Bypass Switching
- Powered by opt. 9V DC power adapter
Amount, manual, feedback, rate, switch shape 2 positions.