France > Daredevil Pedals > Effet > Booster > Silver Solo
It's not like all the others... This boost has a tighter low end, sharper bite, and more output than the usual germanium Rangemaster clones. The Silver Solo is a redesigned version that uses Silicon transistors and a tone blending option to achieve its sweet spot.
It accentuates dynamics and texture while increasing volume, pushing your tone through the mix, when you need that extra cut.
You'll get more sustain and a sweet harmonic edge to each note. I use it for solos, but this one also works great for adding cut to your rhythm tone. The "Range" control adjusts which frequencies are pushed up. Fully CW is the classic bright treble boost, sweeping it CCW gradually includes more low-end until reaching a full range boost.
Take a vintage Marshall and push the front end for earlier breakup. Add some beef to single coils, get rippin' 80s metal tones or brighten up vintage tweed amps, this pedal does it all.
The style is most notably heard on the first Sabbath album, Clapton's Bluesbreakers, T.Rex, and Queen albums and is a secret weapon of great tone. The Silver Solo interacts with your guitar best when used first in the pedal chain.
- Treble Booster Effects Pedal
- Silicon transistor range style gain circuit
- Great as Boost or 'always-on' tone generator
- Variable EQ range - for adjusting the pushed frequency range - from classic treble boost to full range boost
- Great for stacking with other effects and amps
- Reacts great to volume roll-off when put first in the signal chain
- True bypass switching
- All hand-wired in Chicago, IL, USA
- Powered by (opt.) 9V battery or (opt.) regular 9V DC PSU
En tant que distributeur, nous ne vendons pas directement aux particuliers.
Pour acheter nos produits, veuillez consulter notre liste de revendeurs.